Customer Service: Best Practices
To choose and employ the best practices and the most efficient and well-known means to satisfy clients on the phone, in person or by email.
At the end of this training session, the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of serving clients well both in person as well as from a distance.
- Choose a good mental attitude during serving customers.
- Describe the different types of personalities.
- Use best practices in terms of listening, communicating and replying.
- Use a step-by-step process to provide a continued service, despite the numerous factors affecting customer service.
- Describe the differences and similarities between customer service by phone, in person, or by mail.
- Describe the degrees of clients' dissatisfaction.
- Choose your mental attitude according to the different degrees of client dissatisfaction.
- Adopt the most appropriate tone of voice.
- Control the conversation with the aid of the (6 Steps negotiation method).
- Announce some bad news to a client in a factual and professional manner.
- Negotiate with an unsatisfied or angry client.
Module 1- The 4 Pillars of the Client Experience:
- Pillar 1 - Knowledge
- Pillar 2 - Behaviour
- Pillar 3 - Know How
- Pillar 4 - Organization
Module 2- : The call Process (5 steps)
- The enthusiastic greeting.
- Orient the client.
- Analyze the situation.
- Propose solutions.
- End with a good lasting impression.
Module 3: Negotiating (6 steps)
- Manage the expectations.
- Let the client react.
- Narrow down the possibilities.
- Resume and conclude.
*PER DIEM can be offered in different modules according to the needs of the client. This course is also available on video. Every training session is customized for each of our clients. The examples, the exercises and the role play reflect the reality of each company with whom we do business. The means of deployment (in a classroom, by video or internet) are adapted to the needs of the company or the participants.