RETAIL STORE SALES
Improve sales revenue per square foot and increase the total value of the average shopping basket.
This training session will help the participants to understand and use the 5 Step Sales Process
(or ADAPT in French version.) in order to help them reach company sales and profit targets.
At the end of this training session, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the 3 steps of the client's purchasing process.
- Greet the client with the intention to establish trust.
- Ask sales-oriented questions that help to analyse each client's particular needs.
- Find clues which reveal those needs of the client which can be met.
- Direct the client's attention toward the elements which will demonstrate that it is possible to answer their needs.
- Demonstrate the value added of your products or services.
- Formulate convincing recommendations.
- Complete the sale with confidence.
The buying process of the client:
- Socio-demographic profiles: age groups, financial flexibility.
- The 3 stages in the client's buying process.
- The enthusiastic greeting.
- Direct the client toward the advantages of your product.
- Learn more about the client's needs.
- Propose a personalized solution.
- Transform the proposal into a sale.
Every training session is customized for each of our clients. The examples, the exercises and the role play will reflect the real life situation of each company with whom we do business.
The method of deployment (in the classroom, by video or by internet) are adapted to the actual needs of the company and the participants. All courses are available in modules.